Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dinner Plan for the week

Sunday - Corned beef and veggies
Monday - Corned beef and veggies again!
Tuesday - Chicken, Artichoke hearts and tomatoes over whole grain pasta
Wednesday - Grilled Chicken Salad
Thursday - Pork chops with whole grain rice pilaf and green beans
Friday - Teriyaki Steak on the grill, mixed veggies on the grill
Saturday - Sushi

I have been better about having tuna as a sandwich during the week to get in more Omega 3s. I eat the whole can and mix it with pickles, celery, 1 tbsp of low fat mayo, and I eat it in a whole grain wrap.

I made New England Boiled dinner today, and we are going to Jimmy's for the same thing again tomorrow. Let's just hope I didn't overdo it with sodium!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have any recipes with Fritos?